- This event has passed.
Agawam Park is filled with fun!
September 24, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Our beautiful Agawam Park will be abuzz with activity so bring your lawn chairs, your blankets and your appetites because we have a full day of music, fun and food!
- The annual Chowder Contest begins at 12 noon – come on time because the chowder goes quickly. Cast your vote and help decide who wins this year’s trophy! Tickets are $15 per person or 2 for $20 and includes a Southampton SeptemberFest mug plus tasting!
- Bring your appetite to the Taste of the East End with a wide array of food and drink!
- Join everyone’s favorite East End DJ – Anthony from WEHM Radio from 12-3pm! He’ll be giving away tickets to see Van Morrison at the Forest Hills Stadium, introducing the bands and announcing the winner of the chowder Contest.
- Live Concerts in the Park with Next Level Band, Charles Certain & Certain Moves and The Lone Sharks
- Travel back in time as you take a ride on the Wells Fargo Stagecoach
- The Maniac Pumpkin Carvers are back bringing their creative genius to the world of pumpkin carving. This year’s theme: animal conservation.
- Entertainment for the kids with Face Painting (a small fee is charged), Bubble shows with Bubble Master Gabe Gross, “Meet the Animals” at Quogue Wildlife Refuge, and have fun with art projects including making puppets and masks.
- Grab your friends and head on into SuperBooth – an interactive photo booth so you can upload to social media on the spot!
- Come ‘on and take a free ride …. on the Agawam Ferry
- Games: are you a champion at the Cornhole Bean Bag Toss? Try your luck on our custom SeptemberFest game board!